Event "Swedish Week" 17th April 2018 Larissa and 19th April 2018 Athens
17th and 19th of April 2018
Sweden is looking for Doctors, Nurses, Life Science professionals and Chefs.
Adverts on vacancies are available at OAED web site with reference "Swedish Week"
Updated information and vacancies:
In order to interview candidates and inform about Sweden and our needs we will be present in Greece following dates:
- 17th April 2018 at Divani Palace, Larissa, Papanastassiou 19 www.divanilarissahotel.com
- 19th April 2018 at Titania Hotel, Athens, Panepistimou 52 www.titania.gr
The event will include:
- Interviews with pre-invited candidates parallel during the days.
- Presentations on the different sectors for any interested.
- Opportunities of speaking to the Eures Advisers and employers’ representatives.
Sweden is recruiting:
Health care professionals
- Doctors – specialists
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send CV to email@example.com
Life Science specialists
- Chemical engineers
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme – both cities, both days
09:00 – 11:00
Information on Life Science sector and how to handle LinkedIn
11.00 - 11.45
Health Care opportunities in Sweden
12.00 – 12:45
Information on Chefs
09:00 - 15.00
Open Space – meet Eures Advisers