Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
(Work in Flanders) - Business Intelligence & Datamigration Consultant
Business Intelligence & Datamigration Consultant
Experience required: Between 2 and 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Job vacancy Id: 55846484
As BI & Datamigration Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary Unit where motivation, creativity, openness and initiative are key. You will be based in Ghent (BE), but you might be involved in projects abroad (mainly within Europe).
You will be involved as of the project start to ensure you understand all work streams and the impact on your responsibilities. You will be working closely with customers and subject matter experts to analyze information, gather business & technical requirements, understand business process etc. We are looking for Junior and Senior profiles. As Consultant you will have the opportunity to broaden your responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Planning and managing the data migration project, including migration risk management, estimate time requirements, monitor potential impacts, coordinate tasks & actions etc. You will perform source system data analysis and you choose for the best possible way to get data into the Miles system, taking into account consistencies, automatic numberings, mappings, links to other tables etc. You will perform the migration & testing from one system to another.
- Be responsible to deliver reliable and efficient BI solutions. You identify, understand and analyse the business needs with regards to Business Intelligence and translate these into functional and technical requirements. You design reports, build datamarts and ETL procedures when needed and you are responsible for the documentation.
At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company: we provide ongoing training to build and extend our people‘s skills.
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
We offer excellent growth opportunities in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
We offer a pleasant working environment, a nice atmosphere and lots of company parties.
We are located in Zwijnaarde, near Gent, an easily accessible location.
- you have a Master or bachelor degree in IT, engineering, economics or equivalent
- you are fluent in English; knowledge of another European language is a plus
- you are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn
- you have a client-focused attitude; you are dynamic, creative, service-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- you are a problem-solver and have a strong analytical mind
- you act with determination; you are an excellent team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Experience with ERP software and requirements analyses is a plus
- you are prepared to travel occasionally; depending on your international ambitions you might be travelling up to 50%.
- you have a strong background in the following domains:
- Experience with data migration and a variety of tools such as: C-code, UNIX scripts, Java, SQL, Staging tables and/or any other tool is a plus. Experience with multiple business intelligence tools such as JasperReports, JasperSoft BI, SRSS, Cognos, Crystal Reports, BO,... is a plus. A good understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management / accounting-, financial- or business processes is a plus; experience and/or knowledge of leasing- and fleet management is a plus
SOFICO, TECHNOLOGIEPARK 1 , 9052 ZWIJNAARDE, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.