Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
(Work in Flanders) - Configuration Consultant
Experience required: Between 2 and 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Job vacancy Id: 55846520
As Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary Unit where motivation, creativity, openness and initiative are key. You will be based in Ghent (BE), but you might be involved in projects abroad (mainly within Europe).
You will be involved as of the project start to ensure you understand all work streams and the impact on your responsibilities. You will be working closely with customers and subject matter experts to analyze information, gather business & technical requirements, understand business process etc. We are looking for Junior and Senior profiles. As Consultant you will have the opportunity to broaden your responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Analyzing the client’s requirements and translate them into a configuration solution, make functional analysis for gaps concerning interfaces, reporting and map the needed data
Determine the most efficient, effective and user friendly implementation solution for the defined needs; in the area of consistency, performance and maintenance and in line with the standards.
Configure the functional solution and/or manage the configuration.
At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company: we provide ongoing training to build and extend our people‘s skills.
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
We offer excellent growth opportunities in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
We offer a pleasant working environment, a nice atmosphere and lots of company parties.
We are located in Zwijnaarde, near Gent, an easily accessible location!!
- you have a Master or bachelor degree in IT, engineering, economics or equivalent
- you are fluent in English; knowledge of another European language is a plus
- you are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn
- you have a client-focused attitude; you are dynamic, creative, service-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- you are a problem-solver and have a strong analytical mind
- you act with determination; you are an excellent team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Experience with ERP software and requirements analyses is a plus
- you are prepared to travel occasionally; depending on your international ambitions you might be travelling up to 50%.
- A background in the following domains is a plus :
- Knowledge of Business Process Management / accounting-, financial- or business processes is a plus
- Experience and/or knowledge of leasing- and fleet management is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience in Software testing and/or development is a plus
SOFICO, TECHNOLOGIEPARK 1 , 9052 ZWIJNAARDE, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.