Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
(Work in Flanders) - DCS ENGINEER
As a DCS Engineer, you perform assignments for and with our customers according to your knowledge and ability. You will be enabled in a team that will support a project from concept phase to aftercare. Here you will be responsible for communicating with customers and suppliers, independently drafting specifications (FDS, DDS), drafting concepts, implementing DCS systems, converting process parameter settings, converting P & IDs to operator screens, FAT & SAT test with the customer.
- Means for independence
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting conditions (market-based salary, company car, meal checks, group and hospitalization insurance)
- Flat organizational structure with short communication lines
- The possibility to grow in your role
- Training on the job incl. course
- Because we like to think outside the box, the job will be a continuing challenge!
- Master, Professional Bachelor or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 to 5 years experience as DCS engineer
- Skills and competences to estimate business processes
- Solid basic knowledge of control technology and automation is a must
- You can work precisely, punctually and in detail
- You are communicative, driven by results and have a lot of motivation
- Knowledge of Siemens PCS7 would be outstanding
- Experience with Schneider Electric (Invensys) Foxboro and Emerson Delta- V or other DCS systems are a plus
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.