Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
(Work in Flanders) - Functional Safety Engineer
Functional Safety Engineer
As a Functional Safety Technician, you support the implementation of comprehensive basic projects, from the conceptual phase to the aftercare. This is done first and foremost by concluding and analyzing the accompanying risk analyzes in a detailed study. This way you know the overview and yet all factors are charged according to the safety regulations. In addition to the standard E & I documents and part lists, you will also need to compile functional safety-related documentation. In order to achieve this in a smooth and efficient manner, you commit proactive consultation at different levels to the customer. Finally, you also monitor the prescribed deadline.
- Master, Professional Bachelor or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years experience as an E & I engineer
- The skills to estimate business processes
- The necessary communication skills
- Motivation to engineer technical issues into detail
- The competencies to keep the overview and to maintain deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Knowledge of IEC 61508 and / or IEC 61511 (SIL)
- Ground for independence
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting conditions (market-based salary, company car, meal checks, group and hospitalization insurance)
- Flat organizational structure with short communication lines
- The possibility to grow in your role
- Training on the job incl. course
- Because we like to think outside the box, the job will be a continuing challenge!
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.