Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
(Work in Flanders) - Project Manager
Experience required: More than 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Job vacancy Id: 56456212
You will be part of a young and dynamic unit, responsible for the full range of services towards our customers. This includes prospection & presales, implementation projects, customer & core software enhancements, post go live support, account management etc.
You will manage software implementation projects with a duration of 1-2years, a budget of ca €0.5M-€1M and a project team of 4-8 team members (excl the project team at the customer side). You will take key account management responsibilities: building long term relationships with customers in Europe.
Together with your project team you are responsible to establish and achieve objectives; balance the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost; perform risk assessments; adapt the specifications, plans and approaches to the different concerns and expectations of the various stakeholders.
- At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- We provide ongoing training and coaching to build and extend our people's skills.
- We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
- You will get excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- You have a university degree (or equivalent), preferably in economics.
- You have extensive experience with ERP implementation projects and you have an excellent insight in (financial) business processes.
- You have a thorough knowledge and experience with the difference phases of a software implementation project: from pre-sales phase till go-live; including: requirement analysis, configuration, development, migration, testing etc... You are able to maintain an overview of the different phases and manage the implementation of different modules simultaneously.
- You have thorough experience with project management and project management methodologies (PM Bok, Scrum etc).
- You have excellent organization skills, an analytical mind, a strong commercial awareness and you are diplomatic.
- You have a helico view as well as a pragmatic approach.
- You are a people manager and coach: you succeed in getting your team on track and keep each project member motivated throughout the project duration. You challenge and inspire your team. You organise and manage communication streams and reporting internally and externally.
- You have excellent communication-, presentation- and writing skills.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- You are prepared to travel (up to 50%).
SOFICO, TECHNOLOGIEPARK 1 , 9052 ZWIJNAARDE, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.