Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
(Work in Flanders) - Support Consultant
Experience required: Between 2 and 5 years
Contract duration: Permanent
Contract type: Full time
Job vacancy Id: 55846498
As Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary Unit where motivation, creativity, openness and initiative are key. You will be based in Ghent (BE), but you might be involved in projects abroad (mainly within Europe).
You will be working closely with customers and subject matter experts to analyze information, gather business & technical requirements, understand business process etc. We are looking for Junior and Senior profiles. As Consultant you will have the opportunity to broaden your responsibilities.
- You will offer 2nd & 3rd line support and consulting on an international level. Your main responsibility is to provide an optimal service to our customers.
- You will analyze and solve the customers' technical complex problems, this will include the following technical issues: SQL’s; technical issues: application server, db server (Oracle): installation-maintenance-troubleshoot-tuning; installation of machines-releases-patches etc
- As most important contact towards our customers, you will ensure that the customer has a clear understanding of the next steps, therefore you will consult the customer on a regular basis and discuss priorities, timing, solutions,…
- You will be responsible for post-implementations projects and work together with Business Consultants during implementation projects on special technical projects such as data migration, shell scripting, database tuning, machine / environment / database installations, SQL scripting, etc…
- You will take initiatives to keep customers’ satisfaction very high
At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company: we provide ongoing training to build and extend our people‘s skills.
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car.
We offer excellent growth opportunities in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
We offer a pleasant working environment, a nice atmosphere and lots of company parties.
We are located in Zwijnaarde, near Gent, an easily accessible location!!
- you have a Master or bachelor degree in IT, engineering, economics or equivalent
- you are fluent in English; knowledge of another European language is a plus
- you are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn
- you have a client-focused attitude; you are dynamic, creative, service-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- you are a problem-solver and have a strong analytical mind
- you act with determination; you are an excellent team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Experience with ERP software and requirements analyses is a plus
- y ou are prepared to travel occasionally; depending on your international ambitions you might be travelling up to 50%.
- you have a strong background in one or more of the following domains :
- Business Process Management / accounting-, financial- or business processes, combined with a strong technical interest. Experience and/or knowledge of leasing- and fleet management is a plus
- SQL, Unix/Linux and relational Databases, knowledge of Oracle and/or XML is a plus
- Software testing and/or development
SOFICO, TECHNOLOGIEPARK 1 , 9052 ZWIJNAARDE, BELGIE
Interested? - How to apply:
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com mandatory mentioning the code -Work in Flanders- in the subject of the email.