Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
Η εταιρεία FraCareServices GmbH ζητά Passenger Assistance Agents (m/f) in full or part-time
FraCareServices GmbH is a subsidiary of Fraport AG (the owner and operator of Frankfurt airport) and Deutsche Lufthansa AG.
Our activities include the monitoring, support and transport of passengers with reduced mobility and children travelling alone at Frankfurt/Main airport.
We offer our passengers andairline customers a reliableand high-quality service, which is guaranteed by the great dedication and professionalism of our employees.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for new employeeswho can work in different working time models (part-time o rfull-time)
Passenger Assistance Agents (m/f) in full or part-time
• Support and assistance of elderly, disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility
• Reception and caretaking of children travelling alone
• Passenger transport with electric vehicles or wheelchairs
• Assistance at arrival, departure and during transit
• Assistance at customs, border and security control
• Procurement of medical care
• Luggage Assistance
• Documentation and monitoring
• Certificate of good conduct compulsory
• Driving Licence Class B/3
• Strong service and customer orientation
• Polite and friendly manners, orderly appearance
• Good knowledge of German and English language, other foreign languages welcomed
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Flexibility and physical resilience
• Willingness and adaptness for shift-work
We offer unlimited contracts as well as different working time models (average 20 or 30 hours per week) and full time (average 39 hours per week). Students are welcomed.
This includes a full time the oretical vocational training (1 week) as well as a full time on-site instruction (3 weeks). The salary is regulated by collective agreement. Further benefits offered: free ticket for public transportation (job ticket), free parking at the airport, additional company pension, childcare support and employees will be assisted in finding accommodation.
If you like to work in the service with people in an international environment your application is welcomed.
Please send your CV to: