Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
Cultivation responsible in Belgium
As a cultivation responsible, you are responsible for delivering high-quality plant material to our international customers in accordance with the planning and standards. Daily follow-up, analysis of measurement results and adjustments if needed are your main tasks. Together with the entire team of growers, continuous efforts are being made to optimize cultivation techniques.
A versatile job with crop rotation throughout the year, close contact with our production department and our establishment in Ethiopia are never far away.
- Industrial Engineer Graduation Horticulture or Biotechnology or Bachelor of Agro and Biotechnology Graduation Horticulture or Biotechnology (or equivalent by experience)
- Stress-proof with the ability to find creative solutions for problems
- Motivated and responsible person
- Excellent training within the growing team
- Attractive salary package based on your knowledge and experience
Application / CV, must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rue des Rubaniers 10 7780 COMINES-WARNETON