Θέσεις Εργασίας στην Ευρώπη
UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services)_1 (one) ICT Senior Assistant (IT Infrastructure –Systems Assistant)
1 (one) ICT Senior Assistant (IT Infrastructure –Systems Assistant)
UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services), the operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world is seeking 1 (one) ICT Senior Assistant (IT Infrastructure –Systems Assistant).
The ICT Senior Assistant (IT Infrastructure - Systems Assistant) will carry out his/her tasks within the Platform Support Unit in the Field Technology Service (FTS) at the UN ICT Facility, Brindisi (UNICTFV). Under the overall supervision of UNOPS Information Systems Officer, the incumbent works under the guidance of the Chief Infrastructure and Operations Section in the UNGSC Brindisi, Italy, provides specific expertise in the operations of the IT infrastructure supporting the UN SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) under the hybrid cloud computing strategy. This support includes but is not limited to the following components of the back-end IT infrastructure: storage arrays, backup storage arrays, servers, SAN switches, virtualization, operating system, cloud services and tools to monitor performance, availability and capacity of the environment.
- High School diploma, University Degree may substitute for some years of professional experience (detailed below)
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the field of information technology and/or telecommunications and systems, preferably in an international environment.
- 4 years of experience with Linux technologies and their use in delivering secure, highly available, mission critical enterprise-class solutions
- 4 years of experience with virtualization and related technologies in complex and multilocation environments (e.g. VMware, vSphere replication, VMware SRM, etc).
- Experience operating HP IT infrastructure (Superdome servers, 3PAR storage, StoreOnce storage arrays, etc)
- Language skills: English fluent, knowledge of another UN official language is a plus (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish).
One year fixed contract, renewable based on performance GS (General Service Category), G5, more information:
How to apply:
Applicants should apply via UNOPS ROSTER at the following link :
https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=19983#3 by 30th June 2020,
and send an email to: email@example.com to inform us about the submitted application.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.