Ζητείται Process Engineer Machining στο Βέλγιο
Process Engineer Machining
- You’ll take responsibility as a technical key figure in projects related to the startup of new processes, technologies, machines, customers…
- You’ll optimize existing production processes:
Automation of manual activities like deburring, cleaning, visual inspection…
World-class cnc-machining process with the newest technologies.
- You’ll screen the production activities on quality, productivity, costs, safety and process stability and take initiatives towards improvement.
- You have practical and theoretical knowledge of continuous improvement techniques like PFMEA, Kaizen, Lean and SMED, and apply these proactively and in a team.
- You will look for process innovations and will keep close contact with technology suppliers, machine builders, fairs, research groups, related companies… at home and abroad.
- You’re passionate by metallurgy and machining techniques (milling) and have extensive experience in setting up milling processes (definition of fixtures, choice of cutting tools and milling strategies).
- You like to be on the work floor.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- You have practical experience in continuous improvement.
- You’re communicative, a problem-solver and have an eye for quality.
- You’re an analytical thinker with a sense of detail.
- You’re a real team-player and have no effort in taking initiative and responsibility.
- You have the ambition and skills to lead a project team in time.
- You achieved a Masters degree in engineering (preferably electromechanics), or you are equal through experience.
8020 OOSTKAMP, Arr. Brugge - België
English - C2
Dutch - C2
Leadership position in the Industry (2 years)
How to apply - Send your CV and motivation letter to:
Sara De Coster
8020 EASTKAMP, Belgium