Θέση εργασίας Electrical and Electronics Technician στη Μάλτα
Electrical and Electronics Technician
Number of Posts: 1
Contract Type: Indefinite
Are you energetic, ambitious, with a passion for electronics? Is your dream job working for a fast growing and dynamic company, working in diverse technologies? Then look no further, we have just the right job for you!
Established 30 years ago, AIS Technology provides high quality engineering solutions including Building Automation, Access Control, Security and T&A. The company is seeking to strengthen its team by recruiting a technician to join our existing team of electrical and electronics technicians, dealing with cuttingedgetechnologies every working day. It is particularly interesting to earnest and ambitious persons seeking to broaden their knowledge of electronics and enhance their career.
- Be in possession of an Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates in possession of an Electrical Licence A or B would be given preference
- Have a minimum of three years’ work experience in similar environments
- have basic IT knowledge
- be hard working with an outgoing personality
- be smart, highly motivated and can work on his/her own initiative
- have good written and verbal skills in English
- hold a valid local driving licence
The chosen candidate would be allocated a fully paid up company van, and mobile line
Training and coaching will be provided.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
The company shall assist the candidate in finding suitable accommodation
Eur 18 – 21K depending on the candidates’ level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated track record.
How will the interviews be held?
Remotely via Microsoft Teams
CV and a covering email are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org should be written in English. Please quote the vacancy name and number in your email.